Rules and Restrictions:
· Please follow the directions of the Camp Hosts
who are dedicated to making your visit a positive experience.
· Camp Hosts have authority over the campground
and may evict uncooperative guests.
· Please keep your site clean.
· Please utilize the garbage receptacles designated
for public/campground use.
· Camping is permitted only in designated areas.
· Sites may not be “saved” for someone
· All equipment and vehicles must be within
the designated camp site.
· One (1) vehicle per space. A second vehicle may be allowed with a $5.00 fee per night; however, it cannot be camping unit.
· Visitors are welcome. If a visitor brings their vehicle into the park, they must pay the $5.00 motor vehicle entry fee.
· There is also a $5.00 fee for a tent in a
site with an RV per night.
· Pets are to be on a leash or otherwise
· Please do not leave dogs unattended
and don’t forget to clean up after your pet. Mutt Mitts are available.
· Campfires are not allowed in sites
14 – 21.
· Absolutely NO FIREWORKS are allowed in the Campground. (Or in the City Limits)
· All wastewater/solids and trash are to be disposed of in the sewer system or dumpster. The dump station is located by the shower house.
· The Gateway Marina is not affiliated with the City Campground. Please direct your questions or concerns to the Camp Host or City Hall.
· Quiet time 10pm – 8am. Please respect other guests as this rule is strictly enforced.