Rules and Restrictions:
· Please follow the directions of the Camp Hosts who are dedicated to making your visit a positive experience.
· Camp Hosts have authority over the campground and may evict uncooperative guests.
· Please keep your site clean.
· Please use the garbage receptacles designated for public use.
· Camping is permitted only in designated areas.
· Sites may not be “saved” for someone else.
· All equipment and vehicles must be within the designated camp site.
· One (1) vehicle per space. A second vehicle may be allowed with a
$5.00 fee per night; however, it cannot be camping unit.
· Visitors are welcome. If a visitor brings their vehicle into the
park, they must pay the $5.00 motor vehicle entry fee.
· There is also a $5.00 fee for a tent in a site with an RV per night.
· Pets are to be on a leash or otherwise confined.
· Please do not leave dogs unattended and don’t forget to clean up after your pet. Mutt Mitts are available.
· Campfires are not allowed in sites 14 – 21.
· Absolutely NO FIREWORKS are allowed in the Campground.
wastewater/solids and trash are to be disposed of in the sewer system or dumpster. The
dump station is located by the shower house.
The Gateway Marina is not affiliated with the City Campground. Please direct
your questions or concerns to the Camp Host or City Hall.
Quiet time 10pm – 8am. Please respect other guests as this rule is strictly enforced.